Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Started


I am merely someone who enjoys taking pictures. I am learning everyday new things to help improve my knowledge of photography. I did not major in Photography in College. I majored in Geography and I currently work for a Doctor. Go figure Makes no sense to me either. Most of the pictures you will find here are of family members, friends, weddings that I have helped plan with my very good friend Ashley Brockman of An Affair To Remember Planning, and of things that interest me. If you like my work and want to me to take pictures of anything for you. You are welcome to get in touch with me. I love the artsy feel of photography and I am currently studying ways to play with lighting which is very interesting. I take every Picture and play around with them in photoshop. Nothing you find here will be outrageously original just fun. Hope You enjoy looking around. TaDah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment