Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meet Connor, a very adorable little boy. Connor is by all means all boy. This particular picture was taken on Connors 3rd Birthday. His mom wanted a few action shots which meant she wanted to place Connor in a new setting and allow him to play naturally while I played paparrazi and chased after him. Boy was I tired 3 year olds are hard to handle. Occasionally, Connor would notice me and stop to glare at me. He was not at all excited to have someone following him and taking pictures of him. This was by far the most challenging photography session I have ever experienced. I do not have children as one might have gathered from my post about "Precious" Riley , and after this it might be another 20 years before I feel up to the task. I hope you enjoy sweet Connor. Also these pictures capture his very first trip to Texas as Connor resides in Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment